General Ginger Knits

random thoughts on knitting and the universe

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

projects

The Wildfoote sock is coming along nicely. I'm about half way done with the foot. I always get nervous that I will run out of yarn when I'm near the end of a project. Its nearly impossible for me to gauge how much yarn I am using when knitting something up and I really can't tell how much yarn there is just from squeezing it. I'm back to work today so will have to limit my knitting to breaks and lunches this week. What a bummer. Why can't I just stay home and knit all day? I've got so many projects that I want to complete and a stash that is growing out of its baskets.

WIPs

  • wildfoote socks
  • sweetheart's orienteering hat
  • lime handbag to felt
  • homespun blanket

Future Projects

So you see nice people, there really seems to be a lot more knitting than work that needs to get done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home