General Ginger Knits

random thoughts on knitting and the universe

Sunday, March 13, 2005

FO - sockapalooza socks

They are complete! I had a fun time knitting up these socks. I used the Elann sock it to me yarn. This yarn was easy to work with which is good since I might have a couple more in my stash ;)


Here is the package currently winging its way to the recipient. I've included the requisite state postcard and a little cotton ball still clinging to its plant that I picked up at Jarrell Plantation last weekend. I also stuck in the ball band and a bit of extra yarn incase of the need for fixing down the road. Hope you enjoy it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Really cute socks. I've got a ton of that yarn - but haven't used it yet.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I just saw your knitted snake! How awesome is that? You just come up with the best creepy-crawly knitted things ever! Great socks too! I'm sure who ever gets those are going to be very happy!

9:18 AM  
Blogger alison said...

Nice socks and what a neat little package! Thanks for knitting along. Wasn't it fun?! :)

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ginger! I'm Lori, the very very lucky recipient of your beautiful socks!! You did a wonderful job on them, and the picture just doesn't do the color justice. My kids LOVED the cotton boll (they fought over who would take it to school to show first) almost as much as I love the socks :-)

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home