General Ginger Knits

random thoughts on knitting and the universe

Friday, February 25, 2005

wip - sock pal's socks

Finally! I started my sock pal's socks. It's not that I'm a procrastinator or anything :) it's just that I've had all these other projects standing in the way. I'm thoroughly enjoying knitting these socks. The color is a very pretty blue and the yarn is easy to work with. The socks are knitting up very quickly since she requested ankle length. I'm actually about half way through sock number one.



Stitch 'n Bitch Nation Giveaway Contest ends on Monday get your entries in soon. I love all the ideas I'm hearing so far!

5 Comments:

Blogger sturdygirl said...

Hey there! Love the color of those socks. What yarn is it?

10:34 AM  
Blogger alison said...

Great start! That is a nice color of blue. Ooooh, I like blue. Wish I could be your sock pal. ;0)

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those socks!

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " General Ginger " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home