General Ginger Knits

random thoughts on knitting and the universe

Thursday, February 17, 2005

wips

I have indeed been knitting this week despite my lack of posting. I'm past the heel of my sweetheart's second sock so I hope to finish it up this weekend in order to begin my sock pal's socks. I know, I know, I should have already started that by now. But she requested ankle socks so I figured it wouldn't take me too long to whip them out.


sweetheart's second sock

I've also been working on a third felted Lopi bag. Boy do I enjoy knitting these up! What a breeze. This one was requested as a charity item for an up coming silent auction. What do ya'll think of the color combination? A bit...well....festive...I suppose. I couldn't resist these colors at the LYS.


third lopi bag

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey General! Love the Lopi Bag--the colors are so springy.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

That felted Lopi bag is going to be great! I have yet to felt a bag even though I have one all ready... I suppose I'm just being lazy!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

The green and white together are very zippy - can't wait to see the finished product.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bag looks great! I love making bright bags. The Baggins that I designed I did in great bright colours last time. I have to make 2 more like it for my girls..They LOVE it bright.
Katt

5:17 AM  
Blogger General Ginger said...

Thanks everyone! These bags are so much fun to knit.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do like the cheery colors of your Lopi bag, and your sweetheart socks are coming along great!

6:48 PM  
Blogger The Knotty Girl said...

I love the colors! Great job. :)

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home