General Ginger Knits

random thoughts on knitting and the universe

Friday, February 04, 2005

wip - creature body

Thanks to High Energy Jenny and my mom for sending me some crochet advice. I didn't feel like facing all that crochet last night so I put the spider aside in favor of finishing my friend's birthday present (note to friend: I know you can't wait), and working on my sweetheart's socks while listening to HPOoTP.

Is it a bird, a plane, a shower cap? Nope, its a creature! Here is the spider as it exists now. It will be stuffed with poly fiberfil, have legs with claws attached, and grow a terrifying head. That novelty yarn sure comes in handy for novelties!


creature

I would have gotten a few better pictures of the creature but I had this fellow here helping me take pictures.


helping with knitting

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Oh that spider is going to be so cool! How awesome that you're just making it up as you go! Can't wait to see it finished!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

Wow that Spider thing is Devilishly Creapy. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home