General Ginger Knits

random thoughts on knitting and the universe

Friday, April 08, 2005

the art of knitting

This lovely lady is a result of artist Yasuji Paul Hamanaka.


I’ve got a plan of attack for my felting problem. I’m going to give it one more go in the front-loading washer with some tennis balls and really hot water. It that doesn’t work I’m packing up the whole shebang and carrying it down to the local rinse and run. I’ve got a couple of other things to felt as well so maybe I’ll just make it a little outing this weekend with lots of KIP.

Amanda made the cruel mistake of mentioning that Webs has a sale going on Cascade 220. (just kidding Amanda; ya know I love ya!) Hum….so many felting ideas! Where to begin? Which colors to choose? Which projects to buy for? Eek!


Slash has been a great help in the garden lately.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up on the WEBS sale.

It's very difficult to post comments on your blog. I don't know what is happening with blogger lately.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home