General Ginger Knits

random thoughts on knitting and the universe

Saturday, April 16, 2005

in the garden

This is the latest four legged creature added to our collection. Thankfully, it won't cost too much to feed! My sweetheart and I ran across this little fellow yesterday while out searching for a bigger one to decorate the entrance to a dog park. His eyes lit up with he saw this doggy and he scooped it up without a backward glance. Apparently it looks just like the dog he had when he was a kid so it brought back good memories.

Lucky and Ranunculus

We tucked him safely into a crook in the trunk of the car for the ride home and put the newly purchased dog treats from our next stop in the back seat so that he wouldn't be tempted to get into them. (wink) I asked the sweetheart to find him a spot right in the front garden so that he would be there to greet our guests and us when we come home. Oh yes, that is a Ranunculus blooming next to Lucky, the dog. Beautiful, isn't it?

Here are the other four legged angels enjoying sitting on the front porch. That is a fantastic double impatien with white and pink blooms.

porch sittin'

I'm going to try to get myself down to the laundromat today or tomorrow to see if their machine will finish felting the unfeltable bag.

2 Comments:

Blogger doubleknot said...

Lovely flowers. The new addition is cute too. You must have a green thumb everything just bursts into bloom for you. My marigolds are just now starting to bloom.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

Your Ranunculus looks awsome. I planted a row of those corms. I think that is what they are. They never grew. A little green popped up but no flowers. I think Lucky is enjoying his view.

Love the pink flowers. Your porch looks so welcoming.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home