General Ginger Knits

random thoughts on knitting and the universe

Sunday, May 01, 2005

I won

Can you believe it? I won the chicken naming contest over at the Stitchin' Sheep's blog. I am so excited. She is sending me some made in France goodies and I can hardly wait!

Rain washed out the garden tour my MIL and I were going to go to yesterday so we're going to make a go of it this afternoon. I did manage to get some quality knitting time in yesterday. I finished this scarf last week from Sirdar Nover super chunky and Katia Damasco in seed stitch. I'm not a big fringe person but this scarf was screaming out for it made from a combo of the two yarns. Into the gift basket it goes.


If I make this picture really small maybe you won't notice how blurry it is. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger General Ginger said...

Yep, the gift basket is the best idea ever. I just knit whatever I want, whenever I want, and when an event comes up (i.e. baby shower, etc.) I simply go to the gift basket and pull out something I've already made. Its saved me many a time when I forgot to buy a gift for someone!

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home