General Ginger Knits

random thoughts on knitting and the universe

Thursday, June 16, 2005

the art of knitting

I'm glad you folks are enjoying these knitting art treasures. Thank you to everyone for the compliments on my St. Brigid. I've been too busy this week to keep up with the knitting blog world but I'm going to try to catch up next week. In the mean time...

Artist Matt Brown creates woodblock print art with the traditional Japanese hanga method. This one is titled Knitting. There is a sense of motion in this piece that truly delights.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

I always enjoy reading your knitting art posts. one day I hope to have a room in my house dedicated to crafts and knitting and I plan to get some art prints that depict knitting. Thanks for the inspiration.
Have a great weekend!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home