General Ginger Knits

random thoughts on knitting and the universe

Monday, May 02, 2005

felted bag & garden tour

My MIL loved her felted bag. She quickly transferred all your purse gear into the new bag. Here she is admiring the porch flowers, pink, variegated double impatiens, before we set off on the garden tour. They both look good, don't they?



It was a lovely day Sunday for a garden tour after the sheets of rain that came down Saturday. There was a lovely breeze and everything was lovely! We saw several beautiful gardens.



I really enjoyed this lovely lady. I may have to try creating one of my own next year. I've put so many new things into my garden this year that I'm just about worn out with it. But we did pick up a knockout rose and an orange hibiscus at the plant sale.



Got some knitting done this weekend in the form of another gift scarf which is nearly complete and a roll brim baby hat. I'm waiting for my Webs order to arrive so that the real fun can begin!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG your plant man is so great! That is so creative (and hilarious) :)

9:26 AM  
Blogger the knitrider said...

the bag looks even better when someones holding it!

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photo's could be in Southern Living! Beautiful flowers, bag, plant guy and MIL.

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flowerpot person is GREAT!!

9:24 PM  
Blogger amandazen said...

Love the pot man! Don't you just love it when you give a knitted gift and they instantly put it on or use it! I love to give gifts just for that feeling.

Amanda

11:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I love the flowerpot lady! That's one of the cutest garden "accessories" I've seen.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home