General Ginger Knits

random thoughts on knitting and the universe

Friday, May 06, 2005

yet another one

Is that the same bag you made for your MIL? Why no, its not. Its yet another bag. MIL didn't use all the yarn for her bag so I finished it up in this little creation. Much like Jane, I feel that little embellishments are a good thing. In fact, I'm having so much fun picking out the right pin to go with the bags that I'm planning to go garage saleing soon to find more.



Thanks to those folks who shared links on needle felting. I think its safe to say that this an activity that requires the correct environment in order to avoid injuries. It sure is neat what can be done with the technique though. I thought I might try it on one of the endless felted bags I've been churning out.

Oh, in other good news, my WEBS order has been shipped!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

So, so cute! Think we may start a trend with those embellishments??

10:46 AM  
Blogger sturdygirl said...

I LOVE that bag, and the pin is adorable! Everything old is new again, as they say. Webs is so great - they get me into trouble every year with that sale!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

Wow what a great week of posts. I am enjoying catching up on your blog. I think the pot people are cool. I remember seeing a lighthouse made out of terricotta pots and placed in someones garden that looked pretty cool. I am tempted to make something out of pots myself.

Thanks for the link to the digital gallery. I have been playing around on that site looking up things of interest.

Your felted bags look so good.

Have a Happy Mother's Day!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what pattern are you using to make those great felted bags?

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home